North Wildwood Real Estate
Cape May, an area known for a deep marine heritage, is surrounded by quaint, nautical boroughs and suburbs. North Wildwood is tucked at the northern tip of the resort island and, together with the surrounding communities, forms the Wildwoods. Formerly Anglesea, North Wildwood’s nautical heritage runs deep. Home to the Hereford Inlet Light, and a stone’s throw away from the home of the Coast Guard, North Wildwood anchors you to the marine past while connecting you to a thriving area.
North Wildwood is also part of an emerging metropolitan area, voted a Top Town in 2013 and a top five beach in New Jersey. Known for the gorgeous pristine beaches, the area is known for the resorts - and the resort-level living. The Wildwood School District is home to a diverse student body, and has a dedicated Elementary, Middle and High School close by. The Wildwoods area also includes two private parochial schools, Cape Trinity Catholic and Saint Ann Regional Elementary.
A quiet community, North Wildwoods is the perfect place to purchase a beautiful seaside home. We, here at Wilsey Realty, have been a fixture in the Cape May area since 2005, providing access to beautiful, quality homes and a nautical lifestyle. Perfectly positioned in Cape May, we are minutes away from the most desirable areas and have deep knowledge of local real estate; we know North Wildwood Real Estate. Have we piqued your interest? Search properties below.
Living in North Wildwood
Life in a bustling seaside town can be very exciting; Cape May is a hub for activity. Living in North Wildwood gives you direct access to all the fun, while still able to retreat to a peaceful and quiet community. Gorgeous weather and safe neighborhoods make North Wildwood an ideal location for your next home. Plus, as a part of the Joint Wildwoods Urban Enterprise Zone, local sales tax is reduced by half. Capitalize on all the savings by exploring your new neighborhood. Take a look at what is offered near North Wildwood Real Estate:
- A beautiful bike path with access around the island – take a two-wheeled spin around the Wildwoods to not only become acquainted with your beautiful new neighborhood, but also to access all it offers. Additionally, North Wildwood offers a special “bikes only” lane throughout the length of the city.
- Food lover? You have access to fantastic dining options right outside your door, all year-round. Local restaurants around the Wildwoods are so iconic and are so successful that a number of them have been featured on popular Food Network series.
- Stop by Doo Wop Diner for a blast from the past. A 1950s diner, Doo Wop has all the flare and feel of the era and is a hidden gem in the area.
- For the best breakfast in town, begin your day at Surfside West Diner.
- Area wineries and vineyards offer tastes for the refined palate, while supporting your local artisans, such as Wildwood Café and Vineyards.
- Enjoy the stellar coastal delights at One Fish, Two Fish, with seafood caught fresh from the area.
- As a seaside resort town, North Wildwood offers incredible recreation. Whether you are looking for a nature retreat, access to boardwalk entertainment, or water sports, you have it all at your fingertips.
- Boardwalk entertainment is outside your door. Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterparks and Splash Zone Waterpark provide fun for the entire family.
- Join in the nautical spirit of your new home by hitting the ocean. Boating, surfing, parasailing are all a way to engage in the maritime spirit of the area.
- The Seaport Aquarium is nearby and gives you the ability to gaze into the depths of your stretch of the coast. This is a great family place to visit and boasts a large interactive touch pool.
- The area resorts are immediately available to you. Explore some of the stunning resorts, such as the El Coronado and the Shalimar.
- Engage in some of the local culture and become part of the vibrant community. The Wildwoods provides many opportunities throughout the year.
- Channel your Irish roots at the Cape May County Irish Fall Festival. Sample traditional Irish foods and music.
- Learn about the deep maritime traditions and history of the Cape area at the George F. Boyer Historical Museum or explore the Hereford Inlet Light.
- Join in the nightlife and check out live music at Keenan’s North Wildwood.
North Wildwood Real Estate can provide you the opportunity to a relaxing and quiet community feel with access to a burgeoning metropolitan area. Ready to take a look at some of the most charming seaside homes in coastal New Jersey? Contact us at Wilsey Realty to begin your search.